Translate

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Secret Stories?

Hey my names Joshua Kilburn

First off just so you know because Ive had a few people think this is a cult or I'm religious but the truth is I'm not religious at all. never have been never will be lol all i am doing is letting you know being positive in life is much better then being negative? right? I myself would much rather be happy then stressed everyday! =) and to be honest i think you would choose happiness over any stress!

I'm 22 and totally new to this internet life =) and wow is it huge and amazing! My dad got me onto this book called The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, I've never actually read a book because well I've never been the type of guy who could sit down put there legs up and read a book without pictures... and i kind of pushed the book aside a few years back and went on with my life. It's only just recently i decided to have a look at the book and after reading it, it opened up my eyes to why at this exact moment i am where i am. It's a must read! It will literally change your way of life and start bringing the best things that you have always wanted and dreamed about.. sounds selfish but i deserve everything good to come into my life and each and every human being on this planet deserves the best in life, to feel happy and loved and never have to stress about anything. Money, jobs, bad relationships or just living in complete poverty. everyone deserves the best in life. this book will open up your eyes and heart to that, if not that's up to you.

I would love to hear any stories from any people about amazing experiences and things that happened to them through thinking positive and well after hearing about and reading this book or the movie!
I myself live by this and "the now" could never be better =)

If you haven't heard of this book and would love to read it here's a link to where you can buy it
i would post it here for free but i think that would be copyright lol 



I'll be very happy to hear back from everyone =)

Warm regards, Joshua Kilburn.

5 comments:

  1. By Cindy R
    from Danville, CA

    In 2009 I experienced excruciating pain in my lower back. The doctors told me that I have degenerative disc disease, and that I would have this condition for the rest of my life. This would mean visiting the doctor every 4-6 months for oral corticosteroids or epidurals to be able to live with the pain. Being only 37 years old, an avid runner and a nurse, this was simply not an option for me. This went on for about a year and a half and depression had found a home in me.

    After listening to The Secret while on my daily walks, I began to envision a healthy body, reminding myself that I am whole, perfect, and healthy, over and over again. Within two weeks I was introduced to a chiropractor who has changed my life forever. Now without medication or pain, I am able to live the life I had lost. I am able to run again and no longer live in constant fear of my next flare up. I have only The Secret to thank. I look forward to a lifetime of positive changes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FROM NOTHING TO EVERYTHING!
    By Levi
    from Johannesburg South Africa

    I was introduced to The Secret in November 2007 when the company I worked for played The Secret Film in the boardroom. I had recently broken up with my boyfriend, my finances were in terrible shape, I literally could not afford my lifestyle unless I buried myself deep into further debt, it was terrible! I had debt and was heartbroken, I couldn't see beyond my situation!

    Immediately after the movie, I believed and understood the principle and sacrificed my last R270.00 (Euro 12:00). I bought myself an original copy of The Secret. I have no words to thank Rhonda! I began practicing The Secret, I dispelled negative thoughts, I became happier, just by merely dispelling the negative, my world became a little brighter.

    Each morning began with an hour of visualization, programming the day, vivid visualization, I believed and I created a story board with the Eiffel Tower as my center piece, pasted Jaguars, BMW�s sports cars, a beautiful Tuscan home, boy! I did not hold back! It had every opulent material thing. I then pasted the board in my little one bedroom apartment where I could see it every day. I then started to sleep on the one side of the bed, cleared my closet in preparation for the arrival of my partner.

    I visualized him, his character, how he must love me, and wrote a list of daily affirmations of the life I will live. In January 2008 he arrived, moved in and fitted in exactly the way I had imagined it. He is everything I asked the universe for and wait for it, six months later we moved into our beautiful Tuscan home! I kept adding to my affirmations, "I will travel the world far and wide", then the Jaguar arrived, then I got a better job and my finances changed dramatically, then the Sports car arrived, then the BMW, then the travelling, Paris, Belgium, Netherlands, Monaco, Lyon, Venice, Rome�..I have never stopped believing. The Secret is Real.

    Today as I take a sip of champagne in Mauritius, with my affirmations in hand, I know whatever I ask for I will receive at the same frequency as I am prepared to receive. One of my affirmations is that "I am the greatest of my generation" its 2012, everything on my old story board has been granted unto me, I have started another one! The law of attraction is real! The universe has brought me Love, Wealth, Health and happiness.

    My story will continue as continue to ask and the Universe allows me to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I BOUGHT THE HOUSE IN THE PAINTING!
    By Debra Kandrak
    from Westport, CT

    Back in 1998 I was in the market to purchase a home. While my intention was to buy a little abode in the charming country town of Easton, who knew that my plans would change and that I would buy a house in Westport, CT. One day I walked past a painting that was hanging on my wall and I said to my mom "I am going to buy a house like that one". Well fast forward to a year later. I am in my house, I walk past the painting and stop dead in my tracks. I bought the house in the painting! I ran outside with my camera and took the same view that was in the painting and I did a side be side comparison. I couldn't believe it! In the painting you see a side view of a house with 2 windows with beige shutters, a body of water in front of the house and to the left of the house 4 pine trees, two across at the bottom, they are the 1st two to the immediate left. In the house photo there is a rectangular window in the back of the house. When you drive up to my house you see a side view with 2 windows with beige shutters, a large brook in front, 4 pine trees to the front left of the house, the 1st two cross at the bottom and the DR window is the same one as in the photo!

    Not only did I buy the house in the photo, but when I was 18 and got my drivers license I would drive around this neighborhood hoping to someday buy a home here. I grew up in the inner city with very humble beginnings and no real chance of achieving my goal of buying a house in a very affluent town. But even though at times there was no real hope I never gave up my dream. So for those of you who do not believe...believe! I have the painting to prove it!

    About Debra Kandrak from Westport, CT:

    I am a Westport resident and Realtor since 1986.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Scared And Nervous

    By Eugi
    from Mexico

    So, I am 25 years old and I was living in a big city. I decided to move to a small city with a beautiful beach. I quit my job and I just bought my airplane ticket and I came here, to see every morning a beautiful sea landscape.

    I was trying to be an optimist but the reality is that I was very scared and nervous about living by myself and moving here with out a job.

    I started looking for a job, but every time an interview finished, I was worried about if the job would be mine or not.

    One day my roomie introduced me a very nice guy. But I was thinking "life is so funny", sometimes you are looking for love, and love doesn't appear. Then sometimes you are looking for a job, and love appears but the job does not."

    So 2 days later, I find the book "The Secret" on the Internet, and I started reading. Obviously when I was reading, a big answer was just in front of me.

    First, I read something like this: sometimes something seems to appear from nothing, but it is because you have been thinking about it in a positive way for a long time. So I think that was what happened to me when I met this really nice guy. This was not the moment I was asking for someone like him, but it was the perfect moment in my life that he appeared, and that is really nice because he is the kind of man you don't find easily.

    So, before I started to read the book, I had an interview for a job I really liked. That was on a Friday, I wait Saturday and Sunday. By Sunday I was already reading this wonderful book, so that was when the magic began and every negative thought I had about finding a job, I changed. Every minute, "doubt" or "nervousness" that came to me, I just had to take a big breath, and think about things that usually make me happy.

    That's how on Monday I was receiving another call just to tell me they wanted to meet me again for a second interview. I visualized the job like it was already mine and it worked. Because by afternoon they let me know they wanted me working for them!

    About Eugi from Mexico:

    I am 25 years old, just a girl with dreams.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Law of Attraction (What You Think, Is What You Get)

    By Mary
    from Scotland

    Here are my experiences that I manifested, way back from before I didn't know what Law of Attraction meant, I didn't have any idea that day to day I was living Law of Attraction until just recently that I have seen the movie called The Secret. It blew me away as I tried to analyze all the past experiences I had, and yes, I created all those good and bad vibes that happened in my life.

    A few months ago:

    I always moaned how my life turns out badly. I blamed my husband all the time, I was desperate, acting miserable, thinking of negative all the time, always fighting with my husband. It seemed easy for me to say to divorce him because I get carried away with my negative emotions. I focused more on negativity on his side. I hated my marriage life before, the house, the place, etc. In general I hated everything.

    Until just recently I accidentally bumped into The Secret which blew me away. I began to realize that it was me who created all those messes. My perception in life began to change. I am more on a positive in every angles and I don't entertain any negative. I also followed the advice of listing down the things you want, or being grateful of what I have. The Secret saved my life. I have no more worries now in any slightest way because all I want is to send a positive frequency to the Universe which I am so glad that our marriage is getting better each day.

    About Mary from Scotland:

    Self-employed mom

    ReplyDelete